Return portal is not accessible
The return portal is disabled and not accessible at this time.
To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- - Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- - Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- - You will get a confirmation email with your shipping label once the return request is approved
- - We use Collect+ for all your returns. You can find your local Collect+ drop off location here: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/find-a-store
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- - They must be in original, sellable condition
- - In the original packaging and not damaged, unless faulty
- - Please email for faulty items before requesting a return
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
You can find our full policy on our 'Refunds Policy' page.
Are there any charges for return?
- - Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- - Returns are free for faulty items
- - Returns for any other reason are charged at £3.00. Creating a returns label is free, we simply deduct £3.00 for your refund.
- - You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping if the item is not faulty
How soon will I get my refund?
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.