We want our service toe bean simply the best ;) That’s why we don’t just call and run, we make sure your kitties are purrfectly happy whilst they are in our care. So when you come back from your holiday or trip, you’re both happy and relaxed. What’s more, we are fully insured for pet sitting services.
Our kitty service includes all the important things, such as:
- Fresh food, a clean bowl and clean food station
- Fresh water
- Food timers available for morning feeds
- Litter kept fresh and changed as needed
- Medication as required
- Regular pictures and updates on how your kitties are (we snap...a lot.)
- Lots of chit chat (of course… we talk to all cats)
Tickle my belly…
Are you serious? Tickling a cat’s belly can be the riskiest move you could ever make, am I right? But when we call, we take our cue from your lovely kitties. Are they a snuggler, a lap cat, a chiller who just likes the company… or a playful kitten at heart? Whatever their catitude, we have it covered.
As lockdown measures begin to ease and you can start to plan trips away, we will once again be resuming our Kitty Calling duties. We will continue to proceed with caution and as such have thought about how we will carry out our service for the forseeable future:
- Key collections: will be at the doorstep to reduce our contact. if you are an existing customer and prefer to post the keys to us, that is no problem
- Masks: whether we are collecting keys on your doorstep, or meeting you prior to your first booking, we will ensure we wear a mask for any in person contact
- Kitty Calls: we will use hand sanitiser before entering your property and prior to leaving will wipe down any surfaces we have touched
- If you feel unwell: if you feel unwell prior to a meeting where we must enter your home (for example a first time booking), please cancel and rearrange for another time
A refreshing pit stop...
If you're away for a week or more, we will leave a pint of milk and a packet of yummy biscuits for your return. Because if there's one thing we always need after a long journey home, its a cup of Yorkshire tea and a biccie :)
Keeping things safe...
We find it brings a lot of comfort to our customers to know someone is checking in on their home each day. We’re happy to open and close curtains, change up the lights, set alarms and we can pop your bin out on your collection day (we all know what a nightmare it can be when you miss that two weekly collection)! We also keep your keys in a lockable safe, for added peace of mind.
One of the things we get asked the most, is do we have a branded vehicle? We have always felt that a branded vehicle wouldn’t be appropriate for our Kitty Calling service. Having a kitty sitting van parked outside your home would advertise your absence, so we like to keep it incognito.
We have also put together some of our top tips on keeping your home as safe as possible whilst you are away. Simply click here to download our helpful PDF, which is based on guidance published on the West Yorkshire Police website.